Monday, July 12, 2010

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!! Announcing winner for blog award


The Rules:
•Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.

•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.

•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.





Thank You again so much Susie B. Homemaker!!!

If you want to read the post where I formally thanked her, please look here.


Now, after a crazy weeked full of walking for Relay For Life (woo hoo, we kicked cancer's ass just so you know and took 4th place with a total of $5,000) and then sleeping the rest of the weekend because I was about to fall over in my tracks from sleep deprivation, I am finally announcing the winner's of the 'A Blog With Substance' award!!!!! (sorry, I suffer from exclamation point overload syndrome- EPOS)


Now, these are in no paticular order, so here it goes.

DRUMROLL PLEASE...........................................................................................................................................................

Joann makes me laugh every single post! (Better than any date I have ever been on)

Her blog rock's and her little girls are seriously the cutest thing you ever laid eyes on

I have the greatest desire ever to be half as good of a seamstress as she is, she also lives in my dream house, and throws my dream birthday parties!

This girl truly does inspire me, if you don't have a creative bone in your body, you will still feel the urge to go and make whatever awesome tutorial she is walking you through.

OMG.... Idea overload is all I can say- but that a good thing right, because we always need a million projects lying around!

Giveaways, tutorials, and a summer of skirts- what more can a crafty girl want!

This woman is a genius for many reasons, one being that she created a Blogshare Community which have to go check out to find out what it is and the other being that she actually convinced her hubby to help her do it!

The Handmade Dress

This wonderful lady is a master seamstress who I only aspire to be like someday in my sewing endeavors.

Cute blog, tutorials, and ideas

She is crafty, thrifty, and chalk full of helpful ideas and directions!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for giving me this award. (from the bottom of my heart)..I ♥ ya forever.
    ♥Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. anytime Jess, you are truly amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Trista,

    How very very sweet of you! I'm not very good at holding up my end of the bargain here, but THANK YOU so very much. Your list of awardees is so inspiring. Now I need to grab a minute to poke my nose around here and the others you've listed. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Trista. I am truly honored. And I am whoo-hooing over the fact that I am better than any date you've ever been on. Now, that is one sweet compliment.

    Congratulations on your race. That is a grand accomplishment and you should be very proud.

    Once again, thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Thanks for the award girlie!!

    WooHoo on the Relay For Life!! I am so proud of you and hope that I am able to do it next year. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award. I have been reading some of your posts and I love them! I just finished reading your latest post and your shattered ankle story made me hurt for you! My daughter is the same way with mosquitoes! She got one on her eye and it swelled it shut!
    Thank you so much again for the award!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!