Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pink Sparkly Boots, and Super Delicious Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies

IMG00335-20101002-1455 

I am seriously dying over how stinkin' cute these cowgirl boots are.  I am for sure getting them for my little cowgirl this winter, just hopefully not at 35$ a pop, I will have to look on Ebay, but they are of excellent quality.

Now, I have a question to ask.  Do any of you NOT have T.V.?  Because, we don't (yet) and I like it this way.  We seem to spend much more quality time together as a family since not having TV in our new place, (think Yahtzee, Scrabble, and Jenga) I am enjoying it, but today I realized that I may have to go back  to having TV, you see, I have a dilemma.  Since we don't have T.V., my husband decided that instead of spending all day together as a family like he promised today would be, he felt the need to go to his (usually drunk) friends house to catch part of a game- 1 1/2 hours part of a game, so I think I need to order some T.V.

Quite a dilemma, huh?!?!

pumpkin%20choc%20cookies 

Anyways, as I sit here stewing about my dilemma, I am eating my emotions in these delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, I even added cranberries to one batch of them.  YUM!!!

I got the super easy recipe from My Baking Addiction, it is rediculously easy, I even had all the ingredients on hand, which if you know me at all, never happens when I am trying to bake something.

They are my most favorite cookie in the whole world, but super expensive at the store for just 6 of them!

I hope you will try this recipe...

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
adapted from allrecipes
yields 16 large cookies

Ingredients
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon milk
1 tablespoon vanilla paste (extract will work just fine)
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

Method
1. Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and egg. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt.
2. Dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir in. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
3. Add vanilla and chocolate chips.
4. Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.


I will be posting a tutorial on this wreath for Halloween sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Wreath 

I just need to add a few more spooky elements, and then I will post it,

but right now I am going fishing with my family.

Have a great Sunday everyone



No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!