Thursday, May 13, 2010

Twilight Thursday- Yea!! and funny text from hubba wubba

First things first- head over to The simpler life
where Jan is graciously and awesomely hosting TWILIGHT THURSDAYS (yes i used caps because I am excited). You have to go check out her cute blog and link up if you are a twilight fan!!!





Team Edward, Team Jacob, or Team Switzerland (you just can’t pick one)?
Team Edward 110% - always have been and always will be

Besides Edward, who is your favorite Cullen?
Carlisle- he is so smart, genuine, and gentle

Have you seen the movies, and if so, did you like them/think they did the books justice, etc?
eh, I like the actors for the most part and they are okay but they just don't beat the books and my imagination- I am curious as to how the last book is going to turn out in film, it is my favorite but there is just so much I don't think they are going to get

How did you find out about Twilight and what made you decide to read the books?
My sister told me about them (she is 4 yrs younger than I) but she has good taste in books!

What was your favorite part of the series?
vampire baby

What, if anything, did you dislike about the series?
Bella's stupidity

Who was the most interesting villain?
Jane

If you could choose one character to know more about, who would it be and why?
the baby (yea i know, i am a total mom)

Tell me about your most embarrassing “Twilight” moment…cause we all have one!
I don't think I really have one other than the constant teasing my husband gives me for rereading twilight ALL the time!






Now, I really thought this was funny so I just have to tell you. I went and got my toenails done the other day and was gone for a whopping 2 hours. the hubba wubba stayed home with Olivia. While I was gone, I realized that I forgot my cell phone, when I got home I had a text message from the hubba wubba that said: "I called the government and put Olivia on the no fly list- she is a little terrorist."

I about peed my pants I was laughing so hard when I read that! I can't even imagine what he would do if he had to stay home alone with her ALL DAY!

9 comments:

  1. I think it would be awesome to know more about "Nessie" too. Have you heard that Stephenie Meyer is considering writing more books from Nessie's perspective?? I hope she does!

    Thanks so much for linking up to Twilight Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i did not know that- I didn't even know she had one coming out this june until a few days ago. I thought she was completely done after her story got leaked on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 the vampire baby part too! So interesting. And I don't even know HOW Meyers' mind came up with something so graphic and just outright WEIRD!!! But I love the little cottage part when they make vampire baby too. I know. How very perverted of me. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, BTW. Did you all read "The Host"? I read about 40 pages before I put it down. Just doesn't even come close to the others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea- I have been informed to read throught the tought boring part and I must say it is worth reading through. I am still working on it but I am def. past the boring part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great comment from the hubby! Love it!!

    I'm a total Twilight junkie too. And I'm Team Edward for sure. I cannot WAIT for Eclipse to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning! Happy FF!
    Have a Great Weekend!

    Bridgette Groschen
    Groschen Goblins

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im your newest follower from Friday Follow! Would love for you to stop by my blog and follow back! Have a great weekend!
    www.aubutfamily.com


    PS -so going to have to check out Twilight Thursdays! I JSUT wrote a post on my crush on Jacob last night! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Saw your blog at twilight thursday link up. We have the same fav part of the series.

    Hope you check my blog too!
    http;//mishierumitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!