Monday, September 27, 2010

Life goes on

Hello blogger friends...


It's very nice to see you again :)


It has been quite some time, you know with my being neglectful moving and all...

Do you all ever get in a bad mood and stay that way for a very long long time??
Because I am in a mood, and have been for several months now to be perfectly honest, I am on the verge of being extremely depressed, and I hate being this way.  I really don't have much of a reason either.  I have a beautiful daughter and a great marriage to my wonderful hunk.  

But you see, the thing is that I hate where I am living. I despise this place with all of my being.  We have been here for almost 2 yrs and I have yet to say that I have truly met an honest to god true friend.  I thought I had some, but they have all recently proved me otherwise for the most part, and it's not because they are not good people because most of them are.  I apparently just don't have that kind of friendship with them, the one where you can call each other ANY time of the day and they will be there for you.  The kind that might as well be on your family tree.

I don't have that here, nor do I have any actual family here besides my daughter and husband, I miss having that. I miss not being myself and spending my days working out, crafting, cooking, and what ever the else hell that makes me happy.

Apparently I have bad karma, or I made God mad, because for the last 6 months it has been one thing after another, and it's always a very bad thing (like both of our vehicles breaking down) and it's always expensive.

You know that saying about how God doesn't give you more than you can handle, well guess what?!  He can take some of it back because I can't freaking handle it anymore.  




So now I am going to go to work, because I had to get a night job at a local pizza joint.  This means I no longer get to put my daughter to bed and it also means that I will be serving stupid pepperoni pizza on Halloween night instead of taking my daughter trick or treating for the first time, all because some dumb 18 yr old Bia requested the night off so she can go smoke pot or go drink, hell, she's probably doing both.  And the only reason this is happening to me is all because we need money to buy my car a new engine and my husbands most likely needs a new fuel pump which are not cheap as we both drive foreign cars.

F my life right now.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, sorry to hear things are crummy right now. :( I've also been 'neglecting' my blog- for diff. reasons than yours (thx for stopping by my blog & commenting btw). :)

    I can understand the car needing work thing too. My hubby's work car has seemed to need everything under the sun, including a new fuel pump soon. ugh! Hope things get better for you guys.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!