Friday, June 4, 2010

Pics of latest finished project

I found an old magazine rack/table at a garage sale with several layer of nasty mustard yellow paint on it and decided I needed a bedside table. The hubba wubba has always had one but I never got around to getting one, so I jumped at the opportunity to be a crafty DIY and made myself a table. After a lot of chipping, sanding and painting- I was finished!some sort of paper was glued on over the yellow paint, so I chipped that off....

Then I chipped the yellow paint off and revealed the wood which had some sort of design in it, but it was uneven so I sanded it down....

and painted it with a beautiful raspberry color which I liked because it's truly the only girl element in our bedroom (but I plan on slowly sneaking it in here and there)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!