Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Friday

Today is a particular Happy Friday-

This evening I will be going to Bozeman, Mt- a few hours away from me.  Once I get there, I will get to see one of my best friends from high school, as she is a genius who got accepted into MSU's nursing program.  Any of you in the nursing profession know that simply getting accepted into a program is a feat in itself.  I am so proud of her, and can't wait to party it up with her. Although, I fear my party skills are not what they used to be, so that probably means that we will go to dinner and have a few cocktails- so unlike my past escapades of going to the bar and stumbling home wasted at 3am.  My how time have changed.

Tomorrow evening I will be attending a poker and bingo function called "Bingo for Boobies", It is a fundraiser put on by a few of my cousins to support their part in Race for the Cure!! They will be going to San Francisco and walking 60 miles in 3 days. I can't wait to go support them while kicking butt in poker and bingo.


Today I am linking up to.....











New Friend Fridays   



1 comment:

  1. Over from NFF! Have a great weekend - sounds like it will be.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!